Kim grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada before moving to California where she completed the state’s extensive training as a licensed phlebotomy technician. California’s required ongoing continuing education to maintain licensing along with her years of experience provide Prestige Medical patients with the comfort of knowing they have the best-qualified and best-trained phlebotomist at their service.
Since moving to Omaha in 2013, Kim has specialized her phlebotomy skills to the hormone replacement therapy field. Her professionalism and experience with hormone therapy prove to be integral in her ability to relate to Prestige Medical patients who are seeking treatment to alleviate symptoms.
Kim Perkins, CoolSculpting Technician
Kim Perkins is also a highly trained CoolSculpting technician. Her training and experience deliver exceptional CoolSculpting experiences and results. In addition, Kim helps manage the office and maintains regular communications with all of Prestige Medical clients and patients.
Kim’s two teenage boys are active in theater while Kim’s other two “kids,” Mr. Tibbles and Sparticus, (her two cats) have mastered how to run the household. Kim enjoys writing and cooking in her spare time.
- Phlebotomy Technician | Conejo Valley Education | Thousand Oaks, CA
- Administrative and Clinical Medical Assistant | Conejo Valley Education | Thousand Oaks, CA
- Medical Laboratory Assistant | Conejo Valley Education | Thousand Oaks, CA
- BA, Political Science | University of Nevada | Las Vegas, NV
- Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Level 1
- Nationally Certified Administrative Medical Assistant
- Nationally Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- CPR/BLS/First Aid, Certified
- Certified Medical Lab Assistant